Microsoft Teams 6 months free
Experience the full power of modern collaboration and integrated cloud work solutions with Microsoft Teams for 6 months absolutely free, no obligation
Traditional workspaces are subject to external influences. In these conditions, Microsoft Teams becomes the center of organization of team interaction in the remote work mode.
Experience the full power of modern collaboration and integrated cloud work solutions for 6 months completely free of charge, with no commitment.
Microsoft Teams is changing the way you work remotely
Microsoft Teams brings together the best of Office to give you the power to chat, video conferencing, share files, and collaborate on business applications. You get a great opportunity to test and enjoy the full functionality of a Microsoft Teams subscription, which provides the following benefits:
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Cloud file storage
- Electronic document management
- Collaborate on projects
- Video conferencing and text chats
- Team meetings
- Integration of third-party applications
Microsoft Teams 6 months free
The 6-month trial is completely free. If you don’t take full advantage of Microsoft Teams, that’s okay. You will not encounter any hidden purchases; you just lose access to services after the end of the trial period. However, if you like the new way to organize your remote team, you can take a closer look at the Microsoft products included with your subscriptions or contact technical support for more information.
Activate your free 6-month trial
Take advantage of the free offer today.
- For legal entities, a trial subscription to Microsoft Teams can be obtained from an authorized Microsoft partner. Registration will be required with your organization’s details.
- Go to the offer page on the EuroDNS website.
- For FREE 6 MONTH TRIAL Microsoft Teams € 0.00 / month click ADD TO CART.
- Register a new EuroDNS account (select New account, fill in the form with your details and confirm the specified email address) or use an existing one.
- Place your free order for Microsoft Teams.
- On the Office 365 service page, activate your subscription by clicking the Activate button.
Note! EuroDNS has limited the acceptance of applications from some countries (ex: Russia). When registering, select any of the European countries as a country – specify the address using the GeneratePlus service.
- Wait until your subscription is activated. Instructions and details of the account you created to manage your Microsoft Teams subscription will be sent to the email address you provided.
Frequently asked questions – Preview version of Microsoft Teams
How long is the trial valid and is it really free?
The free trial is valid for 6 months from the date of activation by the customer, and it is completely free with no hidden costs. The trial period is counted from the start of adding the first user. This means that if you add a new user 5 months after activating the subscription, they will be able to test the capabilities of Microsoft Teams for only 1 month.
How many team members can take advantage of the trial version?
The free trial supports up to 1000 users. If you need more users, please contact our sales team to find the right solution for your needs.
What happens after the trial period ends?
After the free trial period expires, your account will go into privileged status for 30 days in most countries and regions. During the grace period, you can purchase an Office 365 subscription. There is no financial obligation on your part, so if you choose not to buy Office 365, your trial account information and data will be deleted after the grace period ends.
What’s included in a free trial?
Each license assigned to a user through a trial gives you the full experience of Microsoft Teams. The offer includes:
- Exchange Foundation
- Office 365 Plan 1
- Microsoft Planner
- Microsoft Whiteboard Digital Whiteboard
- Microsoft Teams (Teams1, Teams IW)
- Office Online
- PowerApps for Office 365 Plan 1
- SharePoint Online Kiosk
Will my team and I be able to organize video conferences?
Yes, a Microsoft Teams subscription includes features that enable video meetings and text chats.
I would like to show presentations or the screen of my device to colleagues. Is it possible?
Yes, you can use the Microsoft Whiteboard to collaborate with your team.
Will I have access to Microsoft Office applications?
You will have access to Microsoft Office Online web applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.