How To Rip Audio From YouTube
Probably the best talks, discussions, and music on the planet is on YouTube for nothing. Be that as it may, we don’t generally have the opportunity to watch a video, and spilling sound over cell information would bankrupt us.
Wouldn’t it be incredible on the off chance that we could simply tear sound from a YouTube video? At that point we could hear it out at whatever point we needed.
We should address the issue of whether it’s legitimate or not to tear sound from YouTube. It depends. Simply accept that everything is copyrighted. The substance proprietor may check the video as Creative Commons, open area, or simply state in their portrayal that anybody can utilize it.
In any case, to be totally certain, contact the proprietor of the substance and request authorization. Audit YouTube’s regularly asked copyright inquiries.
For our how-to on tearing sound from YouTube, we’re going to utilize a meeting with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Indeed, the maker of Sherlock Holmes
We’re going to utilize VideoLan’s VLC Media Player to do this. It’s an incredible free media player accessible for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Linux. So in the event that you don’t have it, go download and introduce VLC Media Player now.
The method we’re going to use is very similar to using VLC to rip YouTube videos.
- Go to YouTube and go to the video we want to work with. Copy the entire address or URL from the location bar of the browser.
- Open VLC. On Windows, go to Media > Open Network Stream. On Mac go to File > Open Network.
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video in the network URL field. In Windows, click Play. On a Mac, click Open. The video will start to play. Let it.
- While the video is still playing, in Windows go to Tools > Code Information. On a Mac click on Window > Media Information.
- At the bottom of the window that opens, there’s a long address in the Location field. Copy that and close that window.
- Stop the video. On Windows, go to Media > Open Network Stream. On Mac go to File > Open Network.
- Paste the long address in the network URL field. Click on the down arrow next to the Play button and click on Convert.
- In the window that opens, click on the Profile drop-down menu and select Audio – MP3. We could choose Audio – FLAC or Audio – CD if that’s what we wanted.
- Click on the Browse button next to the Destination file: field and choose where to save the MP3 when it’s converted. Click Start. VLC will start ripping the audio from the YouTube video and saving it as an MP3.
The audio ripping process will progress much quicker than if it were playing the video. This video is over 10 minutes long to watch but only took about 2 minutes to rip the audio from YouTube.