How to Phone Microsoft Support
In todays world, almost everyone is using Microsoft Support in one way or another. Some people are using the help functions in applications, some are calling directly, and many others are using the Microsoft Support website to deal with tasks and issues at hand.
This is all fine and great, but it all comes down to the question: Where is the best place to get Microsoft Support? Below is a list of places you can expect to get great Microsoft Support for your products.
Microsoft Office Customer Service Number
- In the USA, (800) MICROSOFT (642-7676)
- In Canada, call (877) 568-2495
- In India, contact 000-800-4402-130
- In UK, contact 0800 026 03 30
1) Microsoft.com is known as one of the largest online databases of question and answers, in addition to its massive K-base, containing specific issues and exacting results. This is often one of the most common places people find solutions for the Microsoft Support issues. Microsoft.com also offers some question and answer boards, but the best place to look is in their K-base and in their archives.
There are some problems with the Microsoft Support offered on Microsoft.com, however. One of the main issues is that Microsoft tends to word these Microsoft Support articles in a really geeky non-user-friendly format. It is often really hard to understand what the solution is, and after a long time of digging through their strange “Microsoft language”, you may still not come up with a solution.
Additionally, the site does offer a wealth of issues, but the solution is covered by a bunch of safeguards including downloadable security checks they like to bloat the solution with. Although this not such a big deal, it adds at least 5 minutes to solving the issue. It is also bug ridden and never seems to work the way you want it to.
2) Microsoft Support is also offered by private vendors such as omnitechsupport.com, one of the largest online tech support providers available today. Omni Tech Support offers a different approach to tech support, although it is behind a nominal fee. For Microsoft Support issues, Omni offers remote assistance via a tech support agent logging into your computer and focusing on the issue itself.
This is by far one of the easiest and quickest ways to get Microsoft Support. You can even walk away from the computer and check on them periodically and see their progress, allowing you to take care of your tasks while they do the work. Because of this small involvement required by the user, this has become one of the most popular options for receiving Microsoft Support, and Omni has climbed to be one of the top Online Tech Support companies. One of the major pros of this method, is that all of the tech support agents are Microsoft Certified technicians so you know you can trust them.
Get more Microsoft Help
Like microsoft.com, there are some drawbacks to this method of obtaining contact microsoft xbox support. Firstly, as mentioned above, there is a fee for this service; it can actually cost up to $75 to get Microsoft Support for your issues. Although this sounds like a steep price point, you have to think of it in comparison to what you are expected to pay to an in house Tech Support agent. They are notorious for charging up to $75/hr , which can be much more than what you end up paying to Omni, by contrast.
There are some of the methods of obtaining Microsoft Support, but these two methods come with my highest recommendations.